I had a lot of fun at Legoland with my Dad when we stayed overnight.
This time I had the cheese noodles instead of the schnitzel. It was very good. I couldn't finish all of it.
This is the largest lego structure in the world.
At the camping park, they gave us a Ritterzelt. That's a knight's tent.
We got to see the guy under water. It was realy cool. He rode a bike to make energy.
I had a realy good time with my Dad, and I can't wait for next time. :)


3 comments:
Fascinating stuff...looked for you in picture of largest lego structure...(I'll bet you were behind the camera..ha!) Also, I figure unter wasser is under water..what's 14 tage mean? And did he have a snorkle or what? (And was his last name Mann?)
It's so wonderful you and your dad can do these fun things...God bless you both. (Keen tent)
It means 14 days under water in a small red haus. His name is Lloyd Godson. If you click on the link there will be more information. In the upper righthand corner, you can click on the British flag for it to be in English. Mann means man.
:)
Wow...l4 days under water (in a small red haus. Is haus "house"? And I have to ask...does it have a kitchen and bathroom and bedroom?
Ha! Must have something like that,
huh? Or is it like the astronaughts...where they manage all things in a pod like area?)
Hate to be pesky....but it is interesting...and I do appreciate your answers) (I will try to click on the link...but to tell the truth...I never have...I'm so proud I can just manage this..HA!)
:)
Post a Comment