It was really great. :-)
I came home with a cold, but it was so worth it: out in the region of Pays Basque I lived nearly a week without TV, Internet, Radio or Phone - it was like "dropping off the face of the earth" and it felt kind of nice.
Plus, when I asked Carolin if I could really eat chocolate mousse for breakfast, she said, "....of course you can!" And I did -- see it there in the photo? The beautiful dome with a macaroon on top?
I have tons of stories and tons of photos...most of them blurry ;-) ......I'm figuring out some way to share it here. Consider this a "head's up" for incoming Classic-Tanya-Posts of 5,000 words or more.....
3 comments:
YUM! Hope you feel better soon.
Can't wait to see more pics and hear about your adventures. M
I am holding my breath, I can hardly wait! You have been in my thoughts and prayers. So glad to hear you are safely home. Feel better soon.
Ok, that mousse looks FAB! Who wouldn't want that for breakfast!
Post a Comment