This is Ian. I just got a new cello three days ago! I think that this one sounds better than my old one. I'm not taking lessons yet because there aren't any available spots at the German Music School until April, so until then I will just play with what I know. Today I looked all over the web for cello music and found three Beethoven and five Mozart pieces that I've tried playing. I plan to work on one for a while, then go on to the next. I've found Mozart's String Quartet No. 3, 14, and 5. I also found his String Quintet No. 4. I found Beethoven's Symphony No. 5 and his String Quintet Op. 104.
Friday, November 14, 2008
News From Ian
This is Ian. I just got a new cello three days ago! I think that this one sounds better than my old one. I'm not taking lessons yet because there aren't any available spots at the German Music School until April, so until then I will just play with what I know. Today I looked all over the web for cello music and found three Beethoven and five Mozart pieces that I've tried playing. I plan to work on one for a while, then go on to the next. I've found Mozart's String Quartet No. 3, 14, and 5. I also found his String Quintet No. 4. I found Beethoven's Symphony No. 5 and his String Quintet Op. 104.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Ian, That's a great looking cello. I sure wish I could hear you play.
Fabulous news! Will you bring it to my party tomorrow and play?
Mrs.Patty-
Thanks for the comment. I could probably make a recording of the cello for you if you want.
Katie-
I think that your party would be too dangerous for a musical instrument. :)
Ian! I'm so proud of you :) You really have a special talent. If you are making recordings, send one to us.
Ian...I would love a recording of you playing the cello. That would be great.
Hey Ian (it's Sydney). Your cello looks great! It's awesome that you are playing cello. Keep up the good work!!!
Sydney
Ian,
What other hidden talents are you keeping from us?
We are really impressed and want to hear you play soon.
We hope you can inspire Owen to play an instrument.
The Jacksons
Thanks for the comments!
my dad said that he will make a vido of me playing the cello.
sydney-
Thanks for the comment and I hope your year is going great.
Post a Comment