....for a 6-year-old. And according to Mommy, it should include some Milk Coffee. In her favorite cup and with her favorite spoon from Gran.
Those little rocks in the dish are from a gift shop on my last day in Pau -- they are "Rocks of the Pyrenees" or something like that. Jellybeans that look like little stones.
I can tell you that there is no better motivational tool for a 6-year-old to finish her MATH than getting to count it all out in CANDY. I should have bought 25 bags.
;-)
Do not be deceived for a single moment into thinking that this sunny-after-school-weather has been the norm for us: NO -- today's sun was special, and that's why we were homeworking on the patio. I loved today....everyone was happy. Simultaneously. Miracle.
4 comments:
Eliza, I doubt anyone has ever done homework with more panache than you in these pics! :) Love the glasses!
Adelaide and Her Mom
I love Eliza's sweater...is it a "Tanya original"?
Don't you remember this sweater? Pink Ramen?
It was that hot pink sweater I knit in the 80's from New Zealand Wool? From my friend and fellow Exchange Student Lisa.....and while the cropped hot pink was cute on me in 1985 ;-)....not so cute in 2004.
So, Eliza got the re-purposed wool in a new sweater. Much cuter on her...ha ha ha!
I thought for SURE you would recognize the BUTTONS, Ms. Patty....
Are those the buttons from my trip to Vermont? I had to enlarge the photo after reading your post...you know it's hell being over 40
Post a Comment