Eliza loves loves loves her Unicorn from Kathryn....and rides it whenever I will allow her to do so in public.
Here is the Einhorn ;-) with homemade bridle (all Eliza's own design...) as we started a walk in the woods this week. I had the cocoa and cookies (as well as a slender thermos of Mother's Little Helper = strong black coffee) and we walked to the stream which has the buckets.
On the way, a jogger went by......which brought Eliza and Einhorn to a gallop alongside him for about 200 yards. Lucky for me, the jogger thought this was funny & sweet, because I don't even know how I would explain that.
:-)
She surprises me beyond anything I could have imagined.
3 comments:
OMGOSH - that is the cutest thing I have seen or heard! Eliza - you look so beautiful and happy. How wonderful that you are able to enjoy your new toy on walks. I bet seeing you gallop with it is a pleasure for everyone and a reminder to all in the art of having fun. T- this is begging for a video, you know!
E looks so grown up :) :(
When she gallops, it makes sense. It's when she walks through the store, on the sidewalk, at the park, that we get quizzical looks. I drew the line at School and Church.
:-)
I'll have to learn how to make a video....maybe A. can do that this weekend. Now, go drink some black coffee, pkvines, and have some fun today yourself. Art Journal? Old Movie? Shopping? Autumn Leaf Walk? Return-To-Bed-With-A-Book? ;-)
Kathryn was happy to see the picture of Eliza with her unicorn and to hear that she takes it everywhere. Kathryn had a hard time actually sending it after we found it for Eliza as she loved it, too! Kathryn also noticed the shirt:).
Post a Comment