I just got into cooking class at my school.
1 dl potato flour
2/3 dl cornflour
1 1/2 dl sugar
3 eggs
2 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. vanilla
250 grams marmelade
[Note from Mom: "dl" means deciliter and is about 100 ml or 1/3 cup.]
Mix it all together and put it on the baking sheet, with cooking paper underneath. Put it in the oven for ten minutes maybe. Put a towel on it to let it cool and put any topping you like and then you roll it up and you eat it!
2 comments:
Yum! We're so proud of you Eliza!
(And we're very excited to think that now when you come...Lars can make breakfast...Ian can grill dinner...AND ELIZA CAN MAKE YUMMY DESERTS!!!) (And Papa and Uncle Eric and I can loll around all day and be waited on! Yahoo! HA! :)
Eliza, that jelly roll looks absolutely yummy! What a fun class to be in. I can't wait to see more of your recipes.
Post a Comment