Saturday, September 22, 2012

Mailbox

 
 
We got a care package....!



.....with yogurt raisins and barbecue tools....



Yum!  I think the yogurt raisins are gone already, in fact.

There was also a tin of gold.....


...the finest cheese in the world.  I'll save this and share it at a dinner party.  It's worth waiting for, and is the perfect way to "taste" Washington State. 

But,  just look at these handmade cards!!!! 

 
I recognize that view..... 

These will be reserved for the most wonderful, most special, most deserving recipients.  For this is also a fine sample of Washington State. :-)


Thank you, Thank you Ted and Moira......I have already loaned out the Victoria to a friend traveling to Edinburgh this weekend.  But, I'm looking forward to getting it back and losing myself in those pages.  As well as the articles, dried fruits and metal tongs -- I especially love the little pair!

xoxoxo

1 comment:

NANA said...

Ted sweetly made same cards for us also! (Couldn't figure when he had time to take the photos..ha...he said when Moira and I were picking hydrangia's for them to take home..as they were leaving..he's quick! :) I love ours also! He does the most wonderful cards, aways, doesn't he?