Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Snow Keeps Coming


...and I love it so much.  Especially when it's combined with a school break.   Through my eyes, this is luxurious.


It reminds me of "snow days" and missing school.   That was always fun, unless the power went out.  

Two more people just walked by the window with skis. :-) I'm considering going for a snowy walk myself.....and afterwards having a mug of that timeless-winter-treat:  Kakao mit Rum.



P.S.  Here is some of our walk --


and a photo essay of what happens .....


when ONE child runs ahead...

runs back....


runs ahead again......



......and then gets tired. 


2 comments:

Patty said...

WOW! Look at all that snow. We actually had snow flurries today in Ikego. Finally blogged about vacation. Wander over at your leisure to check it out! ;-)

NANA said...

Beautiful..........beautiful snow...beautiful phrases...and my beautiful "grands"...
(We have had no snow this winter at all...back to the typical, rainy winter this year it seems? I do love a bit of snow...since I don't have to drive in it..ha!)
(And it is so truly beautiful)