Monday, September 22, 2008

Flying the Kite



Hi this is Ian writing about the fun time I had flying my giant 6-foot wide hawk shaped kite. It was very windy and dark but wasn't raining. The entire neighborhood was down there flying their kites in the open area. I let all the string out of the reel at one point and had many crashes but still had lots of fun. (sorry about the bad lighting in the pictures) On saturday I went to lego land for the first time! while I was there I went on my first roller coaster. It was awesome! I could see the entire park from the top and had loads of fun on the bumps and hills. Later I joined up with my Dad, Lars, and Eliza for a few last rides. (and by the way, my mom said we went to mcdonalds afterwards but we went to burger king). Bye for now!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Is that a German kite or an American one?

Anonymous said...

Ian, so cool to hear about your kite-flying! The kite itself is very fun, at first glance I thought you were holding a hawk; I actually had to do a doubletake :) The picture is great, gives a sense of what the skies were like. Seems like that kite would be a challenge, explains why you had so many crashes. Keep the posts coming!