Sunday, September 7, 2008

Electric Fence















This is Ian.

At the old farm there was an electric fence surrounding goats and sheep. I did not think it was an electric fence, UNTIL I TOUCHED IT. The first time it sent a tingling up my arm. The second time, it zapped my arm.

It was really fun.

Lars and his friend tried it out, too. They liked it.

Inside the church we could climb up to the bell tower. I went up with the two girls. They were scared because it was steep and they saw the rope moving at the top and thought that someone would ring the bell. The bell was big. It was hard going back down, because it was so steep. When we got back down, we saw where we were from the outside. It was fun.

Bye for now, until something exciting happens.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ian! So good to hear about that bell tower...that's too funny that you tested the electric fence - TWICE! :) How good of you to chaperone the girls. You all are seeing and DOING wonderful things, how fun that we get to "share" it too.
Scott, Trish, Addie & The Dogs - Oliver and Lucy

Anonymous said...

Hey Lars, I can't wait to see you in Germany. Owen

Anonymous said...

Eliza, I want to meet your friend and I want to have some doughnuts and yummy cakes. And I want to give you a special suprise. And I want to invite you to my house to show you something. I also want to invite you to Halloween so put on your party dress. A pink dress. I want you to go to Barbie in the Castle (movie) with you. Emma