Thursday, August 28, 2008

"...Mom, that was A LOT more fun than I thought it would be....."











....said Lars, as we came away from the Children's Tour at a local exhibit.

This morning, I was a terrible and cruel mother who forced her children to walk (gasp!) to a museum for an art exhibit.

This afternoon, I was a totally cool and hip mom who finds the best ways to have fun for Lars and his friends.

;-)

Although, I realized... (as I wandered along with Eliza's group) ....that the Children's Tour was just the right speed for me. I understood everything!!!

I am now an expert on Marc Chagall; but at a five-year-old's level. :-)
:
PS: Don't those ART SUPPLIES just make you want to sit right down and make a picture???

3 comments:

MichelleB said...

It all looks so fun and good for you for being a terrific mom and did get them out. Great pictures. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I was practically standing on my head trying to better see those fab drawings, nothing better than kids' art! Well done, T!

Tanya said...

You would have liked it ...there was a lot of emphasis on the children finding the hidden flowers, horses, birds inside the pictures. I thought it was very well done, as far as teaching how to look at art. Like I wrote, perfect for ME ;-) as well!!