Thursday, July 26, 2012

Coastal


We've had really warm weather here this week. 



The beach is only a few streets away, so we walked over one afternoon.  I'm so grateful for this location!!! 



Ian and Eliza played in the sand, went in the water, splashed, jumped and did all those summery, beach-y things.  Lars and I sat on a blanket......I was not given permission to photograph my fellow blanket-sitter.  ;-)



But, the other two were ready. 


1 comment:

NANA said...

This just gets better and better... and... better!!!! White sand; rolling waves; sun and heat; I'm thanking God for this FABULOUS location (and few blocks from the beach gives you totally private home, when you choose to be away from the crowds and "busyness" of it all)...When God assures you He'll take good care of you...ha...who'd have figured EVEN THIS???? (I hope my grands will all get skilled at premium sand castle creation...I collected up all that stuff to build them on sand bar...and we've never done it...I'll want AMAZING castles next time you're here :) (And swiftly done: Sand bar is only out few hours...ha! :)