Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sweetening the Riding Lessons


Eliza is easing into the new riding hours, and feeling more at home with the horses there. 

Here she is, in fact, as veritable BLUR on Princess:


It's probably better that the photo is just a flash of white in a horse shape, because a more clearly defined shot would show how she chose to NOT wear her coat.   She and I had a difference of opinion about this...but, she was already in the hall, and I'm not allowed to go in thereScore "1" for the eight year old.   

Still, as much as we love Princess, (and the THRILL of being momentarily out of mother's wardrobe dictatorship....)  nothing beats finding a bag of gummies in the car: 

Haribo macht Kinder froh, und Erwachsene ebenso! 

[Haribo makes children feel all happy, and grown-ups, too!]

You have to wear your coat, thoughScore "1" for me. :-)

2 comments:

NANA said...

Princess looks like a beautiful horse, indeed. (And rightly so, for my beautiful little grand!)

Eliza said...

Dear NANA,PAPA,UNCLE ERIC-
I Miss u Guys-