Rhubarb is big here.....I got a few handfuls out of the Farmer's Market last week. The Baker had given me her recipe in May at the Backhaus, (while we were waiting for the loaves to come out of the oven.)
I ended up getting confused, and had to go to Deborah Madison for help. In her book, Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone there is a recipe that is very, very close to what the Baker told me......in English, and not scratched by me onto a tiny note. ;-) ha ha!
Rhubarb Tart with Orange Custard. Using my new pan from the trip to CORA in Strasbourg....
Yum.
Although, my favorite part was tossing the small pieces with sugar and letting them drain.... I thought it looked as good as a flower arrangement. It made me remember eating stalks of rhubarb, with the ends dipped in sugar when I was little.
No comments:
Post a Comment