Eliza and her friend played "Eichhörnchen" yesterday. So great for me - they gathered up every single nut on the grass (and even found which tree was dropping them -- I know it sounds unbelievable, but I couldn't tell by myself - the trees along the fence are like a wall. )

I myself had coffee, knitting and even some time on the phone ;-).....what a great playdate!!! Let's do this more often.
This is only half of what they found, and the friend took home a ziplock gallon bag filled with these nuts, (unfortunately not for human consumption.....) Who knows what her mother thought? But, then she probably also had thoughts about the rings of pizza sauce and oreo cookie crumbs around her daughter's mouth.....a sort of 'snapshot' on what I had served them for lunch.
3 comments:
OK you've got
hair color....check
glasses.....check
GO FOR ITTTTT!!!!
yes, but..... I'm not seven years old. I can't compete with youth.
:-)
I very much need such little squirrels here...Chestnut tree is about to drop and we get up to field less and less regularly. The squirrels here do not basket and bring them to me...(plus, they aren't nearly as cute as yours) Please share yours with me?
Post a Comment