The picture below is the central part of my bike, with my bottle holders and a pump mount in case a tire flats on the trail.
The picture below is a tiny sticker that I will only be able to see if I take off my back wheel. You cant see it in the picture above, but it is on the right side of the joint where the frame is held together (bottom right of the picture). I've had this bike for about two years now, and I ride it to school almost every day. (7.33 km or about 4.55 miles) My max speed is 75.5 kmh (46.9 mph) on a steep downhill about Three kilometers (2 miles) away from my house and my fastest time biking to the base is 13 minutes.
4 comments:
75 km.....YIKESSSSSSS!!!!!
I didn't want to know that...I prefer to believe it is a typographical error. :-)
I love, love, love these little windows into the life of my 'grands'...thank you Ian! (And thank you Tanya for promoting the idea!) Ian, you look more man than boy, increasingly...gee whiz...time does fly..(Alot like that nearly 50mph down that steep hill...not a happy thought for Nana) (Unless, of course, there are 8 ft high air bag cushions on both sides all the way down) (Hmmm...could you please do that before your next flight?) Seriously, I'm proud of your biking, and how well you take care of your bike and all you know about it. (But...be careful, ok?)
Mom, it wasnt an error
Nana,
thanks, the hill was long and wide, making it safer. at other times i ussually ride from 20 kmh to 50 kmh
(10mph-30mph)
Post a Comment