Monday, October 19, 2009

Ink Spots



This is Lars.

At school today my friend Timo and I cooked a ink cartridge on the radiator. My mom just asked me if it was to see if it would explode, but it was really just because.

When I picked it up and bent it, it exploded. After the break, my friend Timo told me how it worked. The warmth of the radiator it made the ink molecules bigger, he said. And he said that there was a lot of pressure. When I bent the ink cartridge there was even more pressure, and the ink cartridge exploded and got ink on my hand. I washed over 80% of it off. Then I started cooking a new ink cartridge. Nothing happened. It's still on the radiator at school. But this time, I put it inside the radiator slot so it gets more heat. Timo said that the radiator wasn't hot enough to make it explode. My mom likes this because she was worried about who would have to clean the mess up.

The answer to that question is that I threw the other empty cartridge in the garbage can.

:-)


3 comments:

Tanya said...

Yes...well...I'm not sure I'm still sold on the ink + radiator game. That sounds messy and might even involve a phone call home to ME. ;-)

ha ha!

But, he had a good day today (hooray!) and was even open to having his picture taken with one of his inks. They use FOUNTAIN pens in school, by the way....even for math.

Mobileholmes said...

Sure hope the politzei don't come to arrest the vandals:*)

Tanya said...

That would be bad for his International School Experience, wouldn't it?

You need to change your photo, Mobileholmes. What do you think about a Geisha headdress now that you are in the Land of the Rising Sun? I can just see you with that white powder makeup and little tiny red mouth... ;-)