;-)
This is where my language meets Alistair's language -- and I become thrilled over a Cycling Convention. He and Ian went last Saturday to Bodensee and saw gears, seats, chains, frames, spokes, everything; and they brought back free coffee. For ME!
I was impressed that Sram gave away whole bags....of whole beans....and on the back, it says that it's organic and fair trade coffee. Alistair's response was: Well, you know, CYCLISTS really are the nicest people around!
I'm now a fan of Wehner's Rösterei in Euerbach-somewhere-in-Bavaria....
There were also great catalogs with really cute cycling accessories, and a nifty side-bag.....I didn't know biking could be like this!
Look!
Look!
Everyone has baskets on the front -- this is definately my kind of cycling. Alistair thought that this one looked more appealing:
Hmmmmm...... I'm thinking that looks like a lot of gear. Something tells me there's a TENT in that baggage somewhere. ;-)
I'll think about it with another cup. Mmmm....It looked even better in person....that beautiful fawn-colored crema, with darker streaks mottled throughout. Those people at Sram (what do they make? gears?) well, they're definately onto something when it comes to winning over the whole family. Here's to Cycling!
I'll think about it with another cup. Mmmm....It looked even better in person....that beautiful fawn-colored crema, with darker streaks mottled throughout. Those people at Sram (what do they make? gears?) well, they're definately onto something when it comes to winning over the whole family. Here's to Cycling!
3 comments:
Cyclists may be nice but knitters are nicer! :) I do think I'll go make myself another cup of coffee. I hope it tastes as good as yours looks.
Well, with knitting alongside - any coffee will taste better, no matter what.
I thought you'd relate to Alistair's belief that cyclists are the top of the humanitarian food chain...but most of all, I want to know what you're working on! Post on your blog, please... ;-)
It was EUROBIKE - the worlds largest cycling expo! Ian and I walked around for about 5 hours looking at bikes and more bikes and then went on a ride by the lake.
Post a Comment