I love the fields where you can pick the berries on your own. It only takes a few minutes and you have a full bin! These were actually LESS expensive than the baskets available at the Farmer's Market.....and they were very, very sweet. Alistair found the field for us -- he bikes past it on his way to work; on the ultra-safe path he promises me that it is ;-).
Grace Kelly holding out her finds.....and Lars did most of the harvesting for the basket he and I were sharing, (Ian was at Boy Scouts ....but he got to enjoy the berries at home. Like me!! )
I thought the straw was a really good idea -- I don't think I've seen that before. This field experience was my kind of agriculture: tidy and neat -- sunny and just dry enough -- berries sweet and FLYING into the basket. No gloves or cow manure required today ;-).....
2 comments:
give me the address!
I was just the passenger. :-)
ha ha ha!
A. used coordinates in the GPS, but said he will get the address for you. You think you can squeeze that in before Spain?
Post a Comment