Friday, June 12, 2009

My Pet Snail


THIS IS LARS: (and if you look closely REX is here too.)
HERE IS HIS STORY

One morning, I got to school and my friend Aaron went in the classroom with a snail. I had something with snails too. It was my snail homework. I was in a group learning about snails. Aaron was in the toad group. He said that he found the snail when he was going to school, and he also said: "I found this snail and his name is CODY." At the break he found another snail and gave him to me. I gave him the name REX. Then we did the animal homework about the snails and the teacher said "Because Joshua (a boy in my group) is sick, Aaron can join the group." When we got done the teacher said that we got bonus points because of the LIVE snails. We took the snails home and got hauses for them.
THE END




No comments: