stories from a family of five, who are living far away from home.....again.
I loved the hula hoop. It was second only to the pogo stick! I'll be home for most of the summer. Is there anything you need or want before I depart Japan or from Virginia when I get there?
I want everything. :-) No, seriously....I have a list upstairs. Aren't you leaving in a couple of days??!!?? You are going to have such a wonderful, wonderful time....!
I leave on the 9th of July. I'll be there for 7 weeks. And I'll be in VT for 10 days. Just let me know. I'm taking the train to Tokyo next week shopping. I'm happy to shop for you.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I loved the hula hoop. It was second only to the pogo stick!
I'll be home for most of the summer. Is there anything you need or want before I depart Japan or from Virginia when I get there?
I want everything.
:-)
No, seriously....I have a list upstairs. Aren't you leaving in a couple of days??!!?? You are going to have such a wonderful, wonderful time....!
I leave on the 9th of July. I'll be there for 7 weeks. And I'll be in VT for 10 days. Just let me know. I'm taking the train to Tokyo next week shopping. I'm happy to shop for you.
Post a Comment