Friday, June 20, 2008

Thursday's Find....



Just LOOK at what we found :-) while wandering around the Airport.....


I am grateful, grateful, grateful that he is home. He immediately started on all the jobs that didn't even occur to me: like pulling out the original boxes, file boxes, bulky items and generally un-used things from the attic spaces. Arranging to cancel the cable, newspaper, phone, utilities....I tell you truthfully that I hadn't even thought of those.
Remember that commercial where the woman, upon receiving a ring filled with diamonds, whispers, "I love this man..." ? Today, I can tell you that there is no jewelry that will ever quite match up with a man disassembling the computer, stereo system, speakers, GARAGE :-) items ....and.....a man who flies half-way around the world to ship the car.
He has a "to do" list on his desk with 47 items on it. And he's crossing them off.....and right now? After working all day? He took all three children to the neighborhood pool. I Love.This.Man.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Eliza is so excited to see her Daddy and she wants to get picked up! (Kathryn)

He's a keeper!

Patty said...

Gotta love a handy husband. Three cheers for A.