Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Our Red Artist






I tried to transfer the digital photos from the camera to the computer today....and am still convinced I followed A's instructions exactly. But what I couldn't find is the CF card that is apparently necessary. I even asked Ian :-) and actually hoped my 12-year old could just do it for me.
Still, I am going to need some more intel from A. on how to do this.....because I had great pictures of Lars and Eliza building, building, building their stress away this afternoon with blocks.

Instead, Eliza offered me her art. Red and brilliant (I love her shading!!) -- there is also one of Sniffy and Tutu (the dog and pink cat who live at our house -- only Eliza can see them) Thanks to Eliza and her red pencil, we can all see Sniffy in his picture....Tutu is floating up above to the right. :-)







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great beginning, T!

PKV said...

I LOVE everything about this blog. LOVE E's pic and drawings (so that's what Sniffy looks like - of, course!!...interesting the dog is so small, hmm?).
It is so nice to have this to help keep up with you guys.
Bottom line: LOVE it all, can't wait for more. Please tell E I also adore the shading, brilliant.

Anonymous said...

I love it all...(and I love you all)....Nana