I am drinking A LOT more coffee, just so I can use it. Am also considering packing it in my suitcase so I won't be without it. I think I could eat and drink EVERY meal from my perfect cup, from my beautiful friend.
There was also a super-storybook Jacadi dress she brought for Eliza...... that's next time. I don't want to have my cup share the spotlight. ;-)
1 comment:
This is better than a thank-you card. I LOVE the photo - it looks like a page from Martha's Living or Real Simple. I love that you think outside of the box and find ways to use this cup. As I told you, I have only used mine to drink coffee and possibly use it to serve a celadon colored soup. Botton line: I LOVE your blog because it tells a great story - the best I have seen yet. Keep it coming!!! Michelle
Post a Comment