Monday, August 1, 2011

Science + Fashion

Back-to-School shopping is so much easier when a person finds a store he really, really loves:

ThinkGeek



They sell shirts for people who eat bacon periodically :-).  

Lars also thought the tag was funny:  


Usually, we cut tags out right away....but, this one is staying, apparently.

He also got "11 Cheers for Binary!" and one with Pi written out to the 4,000-whatever-th place.   Building the wardrobe...just building the wardrobe slowly over here. 

5 comments:

Mobileholmes said...

Did Lars grow or something?:*)

Tosca said...

I can imagine that Lars is happy - my kids would LOVE the stuff from this store, too :-)

Tanya said...

Tosca!!! There you are :-). I've been meaning to write to you (and will hopefully do that SOON....no one is hearing from me these days.. :-(.....) I hope you are all off to a good summer break. My kids are watching way, way, way too much TV.

Katie! THey won't stop growing....hey - congratulations on your new house :-).

NANA said...

What great shirts (Love the label...if downstairs weren't totally torn up I'd have Papa print out photo of it to pass around...everyone I know would love it...ha!)

Robyn Woodson said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Do they have a website??? Tyree is OBSESSED with Pi .......... they had a competition in Math last year to see who could memorize Pi to the furtherest decimal.