There's nothing like growing some bean sprouts in the middle of a move.
Seriously, though -- this book was
so cute. It stars a messenger named Mingo Mung (
I love the sprout hair, especially....) and the seeds were just.....
there....waiting for us inside the book.
How hard is it to rinse some dried seeds in a jar, anyway? Easy.
after five or six days
They did all the work, after all....growing and such.
A moment of YUM inside pre-move chaos. She at them all, too....in my world, that makes bean sprout farming in the middle of a move totally worthwhile.
I'm not admitting that my counter would ever look like that normally.....no, I'm blaming that on the move. ;-)
1 comment:
A sprout grower!!!! I've been intending to try to use up some past date seeds that way...can't hurt to try, right? If I don't get that all done before you arrive maybe my little sprout grower can help out? :)
Post a Comment