I indulged myself in one last Flea Market. Just a few things, to send in the big shipment home.....
Old sheets of music. HANDWRITTEN.
That homemade twine knot just kills me....
A small Edelweiss + Cow Bell.
There must be something I can sew that onto around here. Same goes for the tiny, tiny keys in the background. :-)
Numbered Circles of Metal. These were probably from hotel keys. Either way, 1 Euro for the whole ring. This seemed like one of those things that would pay off big later for the small space they'll take up in my tackle box full of scrapbooking bits.
Advent Calendar? Wine Glass Markers? Treasure Hunt Helpers? I'll think of something.
Look who else came home with something:
The seller gave her a little metal purse to hang off one of her buttons.
He said it's because she was so patient. :-) In my experience, the Flohmarkt is win-win for everyone.
3 comments:
One of the endearing things about you has always been your enchantment with little (even oddball) things. I remember once you said your favorite part of Christmas gifts was your sock...because of all the little things. I remember thinking "what child thinks like that..." ha! I'm glad you had fun (again). And what a DARING tiny purse for Eliza (And I'm not surprised she won a gift for being so special :)
I really do like the "little" things. But, I have something in mind for those keys and bell. I read in one of my sewing books how the author sews little dangling charms and surprises for her daughter to find into the seams of skirts and dresses. Do we not know someone who would really like that? ;-)
Ha! :) (I love you)
Post a Comment