Oh, this will be something I'll miss very much.
Each Spring and Autumn, the fields surrounding towns & villages here are covered in golden, yellow flowers.
You come around the corner, off the traffic circle, and unexpectedly spread out in front of the window is a field of visual happiness.
Rapsblumen
Whose seeds will be pressed into Raps
öl:
Which is also gold.......
.......and tastes like a spoonful of sunshine.
I will miss this.
3 comments:
mmmmmm, looks like a spoonful of sunshine. It is so wonderful that you can look at all of these things and truly appreciate them. I can feel your melancholy.... I wish you a wonderful last couple of weeks in Germany.
I know you remember that feeling of it being time to go...the right time, too....but, there's still a small piece that wonders whether it's too early. :-) So, I'm savoring each favorite thing.
There are some NOT favorite things, too. Lars thinks I should do a post about those. ha ha! We'll see.
So many things I've never heard of, my goodness...beautiful field...beautiful oil
Post a Comment