When we were scattering seeds, I took pictures.
There were lots of snails out too.
We went to the creek too, and I took lot's of pictures:
And we saw some pretty trees and flowers:
Oh, look - there's Eliza:
We all had fun, and I can't wait to get to Nana's to take pictures in their woods this summer! :):):):)










4 comments:
Love your pictures, Lars! We have those little white flowers in Minnesota, too. It will be few more weeks before they show up here though. Looking forward to seeing your pictures when you visit your Nana.
Hey Lars! I'm so thrilled you plan to take photos here (Wish you were here now...well, I always wish you were here...ha! But the wildflowers in woods bloom most beautifully right between your dad's birthday and your mom's birthday..isn't that interesting? It's like God did that to celebrate their birthdays..I love how that works out)
I'm so excited to go to your house too! I can't wait to do all the great things there. The flowers are so pretty! I saw some pretty flowers when I was in the car and took pictures of them too.
I keep trying to remember what's in bloom late June and early July..I tend to plant plants that welcome the seasons without me..ha..and are evergreen....with the exception of rose garden...and that peaks early June usually, but should have plenty left for you to "shoot"..ha! (And I'm VERY excited to think I'll have some nice photos of them!!! Wow!!!)
Post a Comment