Monday, April 11, 2011

Ten Markets

This week the Market Women gave me some pansies for free.  They like me. :-)  Plus, they're just really nice. 

In my basket this time:

Two kinds of salad --  two kinds of long radish those little white ones make me feel like I'm Peter Rabbit  -- weekly carrots -- white asparagus!! -- cauliflower --


-- plus, I got the horseradish root this week, as well.  It went from this bowl straight onto a sandwich for ME.  Yum!!

1 comment:

NANA said...

I'm so delighted by the way you flip over fresh veggies! Do you happen to remember your Peter Rabbit Party? Before we left Fbks so you were 3. GG sweetly sent us a huge shipment of fresh veggies (often couldn't get really fresh up there then)...and so rather than split with adults we had big party for kids? (You all...ate everything!..3,4,5..great ages!)