Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Top Chef ;-)


This is Ian.

I've been grilling a lot lately, which my mom loves and that is why she took this picture of me grilling steaks on Easter Sunday. I grilled chicken on Friday and on Saturday I grilled sausages. Tonight I made pizza on the grill from one of my mom's recipe books. She says I can start looking up recipes any time.

:-)

6 comments:

Tanya said...

Food just tastes so much better when someone else makes it...

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Alistair said...

and I am glad Ian can cook for us too...

Mobileholmes said...

Can he come live at my house since John's gone?

MichelleJackson said...

I need a top chef in my kitchen...
I am jealous, Ian!!!

Robyn Woodson said...

Ian cooks dinner, Lars sews his own scout patches and Eliza helps with crafts??? What have I done wrong??? My kids roll their eyes at me and laugh!

Tanya said...

It's all smoke and mirrors, Robyn...

ha ha!

Actually, Lars isn't in Scouts. But he has the most helpful attitude. Ian and Eliza have GREAT interest in being part of the production, but I am still working on stoking the interest in being part of the CLEAN UP. ;-)