Monday, April 13, 2009

Sewing for Little Bo Peep

I wasn't sure about this one....and am still wondering about the "Little Bo Peep" ;-) skirt from Anna Maria Horner's new book, Seams to Me. I don't have the personality to pull off wearing such a skirt out of the house, but Eliza certainly DOES. So I should stop my wondering, since she is over the moon about all the dots and letters and small squirrels and flowers......and the RUFFLES.

:-)

I also made her a dress, which SHOULD be turned the other way around, with the tie in the back. But, she was pretty determined to have it her way. Including the sock feet in the grass....since my innermost-sewer would like her to prefer this dress, (ha ha!) I didn't argue.




4 comments:

Mobileholmes said...

I love them both, and the colors on the dress are PERFECT for her! And I think I see the Heidi Headband peeking out:*)

Tanya said...

You are so clever....

Seriously, you miss nothing, Mobileholmes. You have cat eyes, or something.

padden4 said...

Tanya, they are beautiful (as is your lovely model). Where on earth do you find the time? I miss you so much!

Tanya said...

I miss you, too, Padden4....hey! Eliza is still using that bag with the fluffy green trim you gave her all those summers ago. :-) As far as finding the TIME -- I still don't have curtains in all the windows. That would be where the time comes to me: I let regular living go to the high grass.

ha ha!