Friday, December 5, 2008

Is this possible.....? Or, could I just be imagining it....?


But.... did you CUT YOUR HAIR????

Amid the chaos of 473 errands today, I noticed these jagged chunks next to her right cheek....and discovered, upon questioning, that Eliza and Sarah Emily cut each other's hair. In class....yesterday...... just for fun.

I suppose I should be just as disturbed by the fact that I didn't notice for 24 hours...! Wait. Is that good for her that I don't notice the superficial? Or, is that actually bad that I don't notice my child's face? I'm not sure how I feel about this.......I think I need one of Alistair's chocolates.
:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never would have noticed...

Mobileholmes said...

Hey, she did a good job. When Ava cut her hair almost 2 years ago, she cut off one whole side right above her ear. It took me a couple hours to notice, and her teachers didn't even see her cut it or the evidence!