Bald ist Jesus Geburtstag Fest, kommt und singt und freut Euch mit :-)
Soon is Jesus' Birthday Party, come and sing and be happy everyone.
I know they have been singing this at school (I love that school so much...) -- but, I'm pretty sure the jumping is her own addition. ;-)
4 comments:
Wow! I can't get over how well she knows German and also you Tanya! I never heard you when here in VA, so it thrills me that you are fluent in German. I love it. I love that the kids are picking it up too! The school is great. Thank you for sharing this priceless video. Merry Christmas!!
and THANK YOU Michelle for your sweet words.... her school is worth every cent of the 90 Euro each month. LESS $$ than Preschool last year, in fact.
Anyway, it's good for me to hear her sing that song, too. There's another stanza about the pine branch being a green hope of Jesus' coming in the cold winter...
Merry Christmas to all you KNITTERS there at home. :-) I love that.....
Merry Christmas to you all! You've been in our thoughts and prayers! Kathryn LOVED hearing Eliza's song and seeing her in motion.
Thank you Kelly -- it was completely spontaneous on Eliza's part. Alistair had wanted to make a real video of the whole song, but somehow this just seemed better....13 seconds is really all any of have to spare in those weeks leading up to Christmas, anyway. :-)
I'm always glad to hear that things are well for you SIX...I'm sure you are swimming in dates and arrangements right now! 2009 will certainly be a year for you to remember.
Post a Comment