MobileHolmes "tagged" me with something that I only slightly understand, but since I'm such a "team player" ;-) I'm going to do it.
:
I am supposed to tell SIX random things about myself.
:
I thought about this today and realized that every post is that already: one more random thing about ME. ha ha ha! So, here are six "future" posts -- wildly abridged.
* I love Sunday afternoons. I think Sunday afternoon is the perfect time to do ANYTHING: use a lawnchair, take a nap, drink a COFFEE after the nap ;-).....
:
* I love branches. This goes back exclusively to one woman I have known since college.....she had dry branches in her apartment, arranged in the corner. Ever since then, I also search out dry branches for my own rooms. Because I want to be like Carolin!!! I still shamelessly copy her in other ways, but the branches are the only thing I'm admitting to here.... ;-)
:
* I love languages, and should have changed my major & degree to Linguistics. I am ESPECIALLY interested in the origin of words; (why we eat "beef" instead of "cow" - that sort of thing.) Total "pen-guard" subject.
:
* I have one favorite "take-me-away" book - Thus Was Adonis Murdered - which I return to periodically in times of stress and chaos. I have read this so many times, that I have passages memorized.
:
* I only recently gave up my Japanese Rice Cooker (with the Japanese writing, that is..) It was a gift 15 years ago from the beautiful and gracious Mrs. A., in Japan. I felt like I was "cheating" when I had to replace it with one that had English markings. :-(
:
* At one point last year, I had 17 different kinds of SALT. Because I love salt. And one of the best ways to get to know a new country, I've found, is to try out the salt. The Japanese have the best salt in the world, in my mind.
* At one point last year, I had 17 different kinds of SALT. Because I love salt. And one of the best ways to get to know a new country, I've found, is to try out the salt. The Japanese have the best salt in the world, in my mind.
:
Now I am supposed to "tag" five or six other people. I barely understood what I was supposed to do with the 6 Random Things...but it occured to me a few minutes ago, that I do not KNOW five other people with blogs. ha ha ha ha!
:
So, there it is..... :-)
2 comments:
17 kinds of salt? I only have 4 bikes.... Love A
Salt costs less....and I love your number 6 photo!
Post a Comment