Lars' life on board:
computer
puzzles
dinner
playing with room service food
more computer
:-)
from the balcony of our room
Actually, he spent a great deal of time in the
ship's library, as well. But, I don't have a picture of that......
and he didn't want to go there with me just to pose on our last day.
2 comments:
Oh, I am so glad that you all got to relax enjoy yourselves! And what a excellent way to begin a new life adventure! Inspired, really. I can't wait to hear about more adventures. Praying for you all the time!
Got a good belly laugh with the room service food play..ha..and what a nice balcony you had! (Again, it must have just smelled heavenly out there) And how dapper at dinner...wow..I agree that it's so wonderful you all had that fabulous, relaxing time before new adventure (God bless Alistair)
Post a Comment