Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Can Use My Bike For.....


......Many, Many Things.  Including a trip to the dentist.

Who would have EVER guessed that I could ride on a woods trail nearly door-to-door for a dental appointment?  I'm still wondering over that. 


Ian had a free day from school, and rode with me.....


.....which made it really nice when it came to locking up the bikes. :-)


Goal Achieved:   Dental Appointment Kept.   I was even a little early.....



I was worried that the ride home wouldn't be as nice if my mouth was all numb.  The trail really is sort of "over-the-river-and-through-the-woods" in some places. 


But, it was actually fun.   The water sounds so nice!


Good weather, good trail, good school schedule.....good everything.

2 comments:

Padden4 said...

Wow, I would love that kind of commute to the dentist office! What a nice to way to share something that isn't always so fun.

NANA said...

How wonderful....the photos...the great commute...the company (and bike-locker-upper :)...and...that you're taking such good care of those beautiful teeth of yours! (I'm proud of you)