Monday, February 6, 2012

Frosty




We had frost on everything this morning.....


....which seems really unfair to the bulbs who've been tricked into thinking it was spring around here lately.



But it was such a pretty morning!!

Not everyone was as enthusiastic as I, though.....


.....because when you have a wicked & terrible mother who makes you walk to school in the frost AND wants to take pictures the whole way, the appropriate way to punish mother is to refuse to wear your gloves:



Either that, or you walk so far ahead, it's impossible for her to ask you to pose among the ice crystals:



 ;-)

2 comments:

Padden4 said...

Beautiful pictures. I love the frosty mornings. Hope all is well with you!

NANA said...

You're funny...ha...(I seem to remember another mean mother that expected kids to walk to our little bus stop.. :) Just wonderful photos...such a nice neighborhood...lovely edge on your lawn beside driveway by the way. I'm sure Alistair does a sterling job with it all...would love to see all his efforts...perfect I do imagine...and that's so uplifting.