Monday, October 24, 2011

Mountain Biking


Alistair here. I was planning on doing an organized mountain bike ride with Ian this past weekend, but we signed up too late and the event was full. Instead, we went to a nearby state park which was supposed to have some of the best, and most difficult, mountain biking in our area. Neither Ian or I are the most experienced mountain bike riders (we prefer to ride on the roads), so these trails were very challenging for us.

Ian on an easy section of the trail.


The early part of the trail was the most challenging and I initially thought we might be in over our heads. Fortunately, the trails in the later sections were a bit easier so they were much more for our ability level. After a few hours of good, fun riding we made our way back to the beginning, with only one of us bleeding...me.

Alistair and his leg.

1 comment:

NANA said...

Gee Whiz....glad that was the only blood...ha...but...that must have been quite a slide. (Must have bruised pretty seriously later also?) Still, glad you both had good time... :)