stories from a family of five, who are living far away from home.....again.
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Strawberries
This is Eliza.
My dad and I went strawberry picking.
It was fun and I took pictures.
And closeups.
I wish Gran and Grandpa, Nana and Papa and Uncle Eric were there.
I took a photo while my dad was paying.
1 comment:
NANA
said...
What a happy day and what a happy strawberrie picker and what beautiful berries!!! (I'm sure Gran and Grampa and Papa and Uncle Eric and I would all have had such a good time if we could have been with you!!! Thank You!!! (Good photos...good blog!!!)
1 comment:
What a happy day and what a happy strawberrie picker and what beautiful berries!!! (I'm sure Gran and Grampa and Papa and Uncle Eric and I would all have had such a good time if we could have been with you!!! Thank You!!! (Good photos...good blog!!!)
Post a Comment