Monday, August 2, 2010

Legoland

This is Lars.  Eliza, my Dad and I went to Legoland again on the 31st of July.



We had lots of fun.



I thought the small roller coaster was fun too, and I was glad that I tried one this time.



My favorite ride was driving the boats.



I hope I can go again soon!!! :) :)

3 comments:

NANA said...

You're looking good in that boat!!
Glad to see you getting practice for when you come here in the big water...ha! (By the way, "your island" has changed again...more one big thing than the chain...ha)

NANA said...

Actually, I just moved over to see the Lego Shark having lunch...ha-ha. I think I'll put that one on your prayer card...you look so happy. (Doesn't Eliza look cute with those front teeth gone...I loved her teeth..and will love the new ones I'm sure...but...gee whiz
...so cute...I'm glad you all had fun)

lars said...

Yeah, it was great. Eliza and I really did have lots of fun. And mom said we might go this week again to. My Mom also thought the boat picture was good to so I put it on. At the shark I was really happy because we had such a good time. :):):)