Saturday, March 13, 2010
In The Backyard
We've had nearly THREE seasons in the last three weeks. Including some windy days during the temporary "thaw." Once a chair even blew across the yard from the patio.
Lars helpfully went to get it, (Eliza pretended to be a leaf.)
Also, a cat has been coming into our yard lately. I suspect it's one of those cats that divides it's day between five different houses -- it is extremely friendly, well-fed, cared-for, etc.
We're not allowed to have pets, which makes it awkward when the cat tries to dart in through our door. Alistair has tried to shoo the cat away several times.
But Eliza can't resist. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well..need I say I'm so proud of my sweet and gorgeous grands? Lars so swift, always, to help out (ATTRACTIVE behavior from such an ATTRACTIVE young man...THANK YOU GOD!) And...how PROUD I AM OF ELIZA! She used to be AFRAID OF CATS? How WONDERFUL that my little beauty is no longer concerned around nice, calm, friendly cats! (THANK YOU GOD!)
I am CONVINCED that her cat-therapy is from your house. She still talks about how she left the cats alone, they liked that better...then when they wandered over to her, she was ready.
She loves the "December Report" photo booklet you sent her, by the way. It is in the bathroom right now, she likes to read it in the tub....and she laughs when she comes to the photos of the cats on the well-house porch. As well as their Liver Christmas Dinner. :-) Sorry we haven't thanked you for that before -- it is really nice, Mom!
I'm so pleased you think our cats have been helpful to Eliza's progress in being comfortable with all cats!!!I'd hoped so (they're such clean, calm, sweet cats. Even though it seems absurd to have 5, I'm glad we kept all the kittens and gave poor, pregnant Mombo a home) One of our favorite photo's of Eliza is where she and Louie are "touching paws" on window
Post a Comment