Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Hat



This is LARS: this is me wearing my Giro d'Italia shirt. I got it in a kit with the shirt, four magnets, (purple, green, pink, and white in the shape of biking shirts) a wristband, (on my left arm) a Giro d'Italia license plate, and THE HAT...


The hat was worth $1.50 until Friday, the 22nd of May. The time was 12:50 in the afternoon and it happened... LANCE ARMSTRONG SIGNED HIS NAME ON MY HAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(the picture is proof!)

4 comments:

Tanya said...

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

:-) Here's what I love: for the first time, Lars asked to do a post. Usually I am pursuing him to share his stories, but this time, he came right upstairs and asked to make his own post.

And to think that sports are responsible... ;-)

Padden4 said...

That is so cool, Lars! I love it! What a wonderful experience for you.

NANA said...

:)

NANA said...

How exciting to have the autographs (and experience all that keen history and those history making events) I'm trying to learn how to do this consistently...correctly...without signing off as "anonymous" or with just a smiley face for a message) Ha-ha (I love you all AND this blog!)