I got a spot at the Bakhaus again, and this time Lars and Eliza came with for the first hour. It was fun for them, I think....and the hour was just the right amount of time. When Alistair came to pick them up, he got to meet the Baker and she showed him the oven. She used High German, just for him. Normally, it is Schwäbisch, Schwäbisch, Schwäbisch in there..... :-) I understand two-thirds, if I'm lucky.
But, I love that Bakhaus....and I love seeing the dough in the baskets....and in the oven. It was my first time baking after the Winter Break. I felt like crying, I was so happy.
I'm back at my plan to convince Alistair I need a Beehive Oven in the backyard. Someday. At the Someday House that exists after the moves are over..... after all, he likes the bread that comes home with me from Baking Day.....this should be easy. Right?
;-)
4 comments:
You definitely get my vote on the beehive oven. Now if you can just stay in one place long enough!!!
Of course, I knew I could count on you.... :-)
Two thumbs up!
I think I mentioned it last time, but I LLL the bowls. :-)
I don't remember you saying that you liked those...it's a good thing you told me again. :-) We have the bond of bowls.....
Post a Comment