Alistair made some EXTREMELY uncharitable remarks about this squirrel's Body Mass Index....
he suspects a direct correlation between that and the amount of money spent each week purchasing seeds & peanuts.
feed me
I, however, remain convinced that Mr. Squirrel merely has extra FUR keeping him warm for the cruel winter months.....
and it's a good thing, too, since there is a mean man living at our house who wants to put the squirrels on a diet. ;-)
Good news for them: they have their own advocate.....
taking the squirrels' Christmas present outside
.....so, it would appear that their Winter Meal Plan is protected.
1 comment:
Well, that is the cutest squirrel I believe I've ever seen outside a children's book..ha. (I'd vote for extra fur......except I do remember how our cats almost got so fat they couldn't climb up onto their cat shelf.... when the feeders you have there...were the feeders I had here..ha)
Post a Comment