Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas in January

Nana's box arrived last week here at our house. 

Ian was in school, but Lars and Eliza opened up the box RIGHT AWAY. 

Nana always sends good things, after all :-). 

What a beautiful surprise in each package -- Nana had drawn, painted and framed a print for each child: 

The Fruits of the Spirit
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Eliza.   I  love  your  Picture  Nana!


I  like  the sparkles they're  very pretty.  And  i  saw  that  the  Leaves  are  Joy  and  Love! I  love  you  NANA :-)  THANKYOU.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Lars.
Thank you Nana ! I really love the art and how you drew it so wonderful !
I hung it on my wall over my tables so I can always see it. :-) :-) :-) :-)
thank you so much !!!!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is Ian.

The picture is GREAT! I haven’t hung it on my wall yet, but I will put it right next to my door so I can see it every time I leave my room in the morning. The fact that it is hand-drawn is even better, it looks great. Thank you very much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nana sent other things, too - but, these were center stage for three children at our house. :-) xoxoxoxox

1 comment:

NANA said...

Don't I have the best grands in the world? I appreciate your kind words so much...of course it's the message that's special. I made a similair thing to hang in our entry...( to remind me the Holy Spirit is always helping us grow such fruit in our spirit). I do thank God (it's actually on each of your prayer cards)for helping grow those fruits in all your hearts. So, that's a little reminder that you are in my prayers :)