Lars holding one of his gifts from Grandparents.....
ha ha ha! :-)
Toll House Cookies
Chex Mix
Cheddar Rice Cakes
Taquitos
Mini Pizzas....so successful they disappeared before my eyes.
Now we come to the REAL REASON that 12 year old boys are so easy to please:
With.....
.....a license to shoot at each other, and a 2 hour reprieve from me saying:
{Insert Mom-Voice Here:} why don't we make some TARGETS so that we're not actually pretending to shoot one another? No? You don't like that idea? Let's try it anyway.....here, I have a few old flower pots we can hang from the tree. See? This will be fun!!!!
:-)
Surprise, surprise....boys usually turn down that good offer.
********************************************
This Is Lars:
I had a very good time with my friends. I also got great presents:
2 Lego sets from Nana, Papa and Uncle Eric,
a book and money from Gran and Grandpa ,
a Lego book from one of my friends,
a bag of bullets and chocolate from another friend,
an eraser from Eliza
and a new nerf gun from Mom and Dad.
The next day I went to Legoland with my Dad and one of my best friends here. He gave me a robot that moves on two brushes. :-) We had fun.
1 comment:
Lars! I love this blog! Your terrific smile is so great I do believe I'll be putting that one on your prayer card (it will make ME smile..ha :) What a happy birthday weekend you did, indeed, have! (And it's not the first time you've had a double day birthday party is it?...Maybe you're destined to not have regular one day birthday parties, huh? Ha!) You certainly deserve to have great fun...glad you did!
Post a Comment