Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Bicycle Built for Two

Alistair and Eliza are big Trailer-Bike people.....



....they almost always lead.....



....which leads me to call out...
in a strangled voice
Hey!  Aren't we taking the trail??!!??!?



....aaahhhh....finally.....



.....back onto a nice path.....


....where it is filled with wildflowers and safety, and all is as it should be.


:-)

4 comments:

Ian said...

Mom, you're the only one who wants to take the trail, I want to ride up the side of a mountain, Eliza want to ride anywhere, and Lars couldn't care less. :)

Padden4 said...

Ian, I agree with your mom. Thought of you all today. Started our training for our Classic ride in September. 17 miles today and Ella was a trooper. We were on trails, though, so I did great, too! :-)

Anonymous said...

I vote for trails also...ha..(Glad you're all having fun)

NANA said...

I did something wrong: That was my blog (with no name) Ha!