Saturday, January 3, 2009

Resolution



I have mailed EIGHT of the ELEVEN parcels. Victory....

In my world, that is a veritable Gold Medal for getting things done :-) The other three packages are wrapped - addressed - customed. It doesn't matter that a remnant of three wait in my little office -- I still get the Gold Medal.

;-) ha ha ha!

We are off to ski -- and will be staying in a rustic cabin -- for which I have been given a "liberty chit" to read, knit, drink coffee, walk in the snow, listen to the quiet, etc., etc. The very best part of this skiing trip? A. has taken care of ALL the arrangements. All of the arrangements....right down to arranging the meals and packing for the kids.

Being married to OPS is a pretty good deal. :-)


1 comment:

Robyn Woodson said...

No, I think that qualifies you for Über- Gold!!! Michael Phelps has been overtaken, for surely a single gold in the "Daily Life of a Mom Olympics" is worth at least 20 gold in the regular ones! As my mother will tell anyone who'll listen "after 20 years of living in the US, Robyn still hasn't gotten the hang of going to the post office to mail packages - especially photos of the kids!" Well, if she just figured out how to check her email on a regular basis (or got her computer up and running) I could email her photos. Or take your suggestions and blog!!! :-) Have a WONDERFUL time in the cabin and let OPS take care of EVERYTHING. Surely 3 beautiful children are easier to handle than a bunch on sailors!!! :-)