Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Already June

 
Here is a slice of early June.  Three kids, together -- happy ;-) -- and the sun is shining. 

I'm going to try to be better about getting the stories and photos posted up here.  They stretch all the way back to Easter, in fact.   I am tempted to just be overwhelmed.


But, I'll throw out my arms in wild abandon and give it a try....:-)

3 comments:

NANA said...

Well..I love the photos of my smiling, growing grands!!!! (But..as someone who knows the cost of trying to do more than there's time to do..I feel the need to tell you...Tanya, you actually ARE overwhelmed with "to do's"..so..please.... take enough time for you all there...we out here do understand :) (That said, ha..I do love this new blog post..ha :)

NANA said...

P.S. Looking at that photo again and we're wondering just how tall Lars is now...my goodness, he's up about 6 foot isn't he? (Top of his head seems about level of Ian's eyes...and Ian's waaaay over 6 foot) (All my toddler's streaking upward :) (Lars needs to email me about all this growing up that's going on...with specifics :)

Sally said...

Can't believe how the kids have grown...so glad you are enjoying your tour in Denmark...